Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lately...

So lately, things have been getting more busy at work which is good.  I have been giving a few scopes to work on and I am glad.  Also I have realized that I am not big fans of architects and I just got into this industry.  I hope I do not deal with any uncooperative architects in the future. 

This past weekend was good, I went to the tournament with a friend, bought 2 dramas.  I'll talk about them a little bit.
I am watching this one right now, only on the thrid episode, but I cheated and know what happens.  I am still going to watch it because it does seem good to watch.  I am not so in love with this like I am with other dramas, but its pretty good and different from other dramas. 

This is the other drama I bought:
I have not watched it yet, so I hope I like it.  Its kinda like what happens in vegas.  I will probably talk more about it once I get done with it which may be a while because I am probably only going to watch it during the weekend or something. 

Happy living!
C


No comments:

Post a Comment