Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, June 24, 2011

Decisions

So I need a new phone....our contract with T-mobile has ended months ago and we have been paying just month to month now....I have a older small little blue slider and it's old.  I would like a more grown up phone, but it seems that I am getting super picky about it.

  1. I have had the same number since high school, so its been 6 years??  I love have the same number for that long.  I have some phone numbers since high school and all so its nice to keep it.  Its not likely that I'll call up old friends like that, but I love saying that I have been having the same number since high school.  So basically, I do not want to change networks.
  2. I don't really need a smart phone, basically, I don't want to pay for a data plan because they are pricey and I might never really use it to its potential, hence not wanting to pay for extra features that I will never use. 
  3. I kinda don't want to extend another 2 years with T-mobile.  It's not like this is a bad idea, but it's just beinf stuck with them for another 2 years is like a committment to something that I kinda don't want.
With these three things, its so hard to get a phone that I like.  Actually, I did find a phone that I like very much at World of Wireless, but it was too good to be true.  Everything about the phone was great, it was cheap (good), it was not a data plan phone (better) and I didn't have to sign another 2 years away (better).  But sadly after a week of using it, the hearing thing does not work well. Whenever I place a call, I can barely hear the other party, and usually I ended up putting them on speaker phone.  Everything about the phone is great, except that part:(  It was too good to be true,  oh, well, I am returning it tomorrow and now...I am thinking that maybe two years extension is not that bad of an idea and that the data plan is a new change that I'll have to get used too. 

With the Family plan, we are already paying between 140 to 180 depending on the month, so it's a lot, I will have to speak with the person that pays the bill and see if I can make the jump to smartphone.  Lol...I think it's funny that I try so hard to get something that I want but might end up getting something with the above mention things.  Lol.....This is funny.  I hope I find something.  I do look in craigslist, but haven't really done anything with that quote yet....We'll see. 

Defintely keep you all in the loop and post pictures when I finally get a phone.

I am also looking for an apartment too!  That has been going all right, I have only looked at 2 so far.  The first one was all right, it was over in the Battle Creek area, right next to Woodbury, but it was a little small for my liking.  The living area was small and the bedrooms were also small.  The price was great though. 

The second apartment, I kinda like:)  It is right across from where I used to live.  I saw a unit on the third floor which was okay.  I prefer the buttom, then top, then the middle.  The living room was good, the bedrooms were also very good size, it is a little bit more, but within the budget I set for myself.  And another plus is that the is free wifi so I love that.  I hope that the network is not slow though, that's what I would be scared of.  The unit that would be avaliable for me would be on the second floor though...so I am not a huge fan, but not saying now.  I am saying no to the first place for sure.  There is one over my SunRay that I would like to see.  I hope the property manager calls me back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment